The #PureClayMask series features three clays – Kaolin, Montmorillonite & Moroccan Lava plus an extra nature sourced ingredient that aid in giving you the best skin as possible!
(From left to right)
• Detox & Brighten | Featuring Charcoal || This mask helps to draw out impurities, dirt & pollution, reduce dull skin, even out skin tone & increase luminosity. While using this mask I did notice the effects immediately! While charcoal has become a staple in more and more products, I find myself using them more and more because of my oily, acne prone skin.
• Exfoliate & Refine Pores | Featuring Red Algae || I really love this mask! It helps to unclog and tighten pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth imperfections as well as refresh and allow skin to breathe. Before this mask, I hadn’t introduced any products with red algae to my routine. But, I love how the Red Algae helps to really help my skin shine! What I also love about this exfoliator is that it isn’t too rough on my skin. It does a great job of truly exfoliating without being too harsh.
• Purify & Mattify | Featuring Eucalyptus || This mask feels like home – a home that I always want to dwell in! My mum used to always have these Eucalyptus plants at home that would instantly calm me, so at the smell alone, I was already hooked! This mask helps to absorb impurities, unclog pores, reduce excess shine and allows your skin to look amazing! As someone who has oily skin, this mask is great to use especially before a big event or on a daily basis. Out of All of the masks, this is definitely my favorite one!
• Affordable (In Wal-Mart & Target, near me, they retail for ~$9.50 – $10)
• Actually lives up to their claims
• Great packaging – glass jars with a secure lid; detailed info about masks on the box
• Comes in two options – glass jar or squeezable tube
• Would love if it came with a brush of some sort to apply the masks for the jar option
Thank you so much to BzzAgent & L’Oreal Skin for these amazing masks! Have you tried them? What are your thoughts? Let me know below!