Happy 4th! It’s been awhile since I have posted on my blog and it is long overdue! What better way to come back than to give you that good good?! Summer is in full swing. Whether you’re traveling the world or making the most of it in your backyard, I have some goods to keep your summer going just right.
The #PureClayMask series features three clays – Kaolin, Montmorillonite & Moroccan Lava plus an extra nature sourced ingredient that aid in giving you the best skin as possible!
(From left to right)
• Detox & Brighten | Featuring Charcoal || This mask helps to draw out impurities, dirt & pollution, reduce dull skin, even out skin tone & increase luminosity. While using this mask I did notice the effects immediately! While charcoal has become a staple in more and more products, I find myself using them more and more because of my oily, acne prone skin.
• Exfoliate & Refine Pores | Featuring Red Algae || I really love this mask! It helps to unclog and tighten pores, exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth imperfections as well as refresh and allow skin to breathe. Before this mask, I hadn’t introduced any products with red algae to my routine. But, I love how the Red Algae helps to really help my skin shine! What I also love about this exfoliator is that it isn’t too rough on my skin. It does a great job of truly exfoliating without being too harsh.
• Purify & Mattify | Featuring Eucalyptus || This mask feels like home – a home that I always want to dwell in! My mum used to always have these Eucalyptus plants at home that would instantly calm me, so at the smell alone, I was already hooked! This mask helps to absorb impurities, unclog pores, reduce excess shine and allows your skin to look amazing! As someone who has oily skin, this mask is great to use especially before a big event or on a daily basis. Out of All of the masks, this is definitely my favorite one!
• Affordable (In Wal-Mart & Target, near me, they retail for ~$9.50 – $10)
• Actually lives up to their claims
• Great packaging – glass jars with a secure lid; detailed info about masks on the box
• Comes in two options – glass jar or squeezable tube
• Would love if it came with a brush of some sort to apply the masks for the jar option
Thank you so much to BzzAgent & L’Oreal Skin for these amazing masks! Have you tried them? What are your thoughts? Let me know below!
With summer quickly approaching, I am currently stocking up on goods for the remaining spring season and the upcoming summer season. South Georgia’s weather has been moody, as of late. With days of rain, humidity, coolness and a mixture thereof, you never know what you will encounter. However, Georgia summers are definitely predictable. Humidity, humidity, humidity! With these thoughts in mind, I have compiled a list, entitled THE GOODS, with four categories – VISUAL, VERBAL, VIBES & VOGUE.
For the rest of April and for the month of May, I want to focus on The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle La Porte. At the beginning of the year, I created a list of goals that I wanted to achieve by the end of 2016. While I have achieved a goal or two, there are a few that I am still working on. I’m hoping that this book will help me find a way to enhance my goals to make them more meaningful.
Another book that I am interested in reading is The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo. I’ve heard about this book from a few different vloggers and bloggers and this book is something that I need. Throughout the years I have noticed that I hold on to too many things – some that have value and some that have no value but would make me feel naked without them. I’m hoping by reading this book I will be able to finally let go of the things that are hindering my growth.
Queen Bey just released her sixth full-length album entitled Lemonade. Although I am still processing the album, I am enthralled and enchanted by this body of work. Lemonade speaks volumes about Beyoncé – her life, her music, her blackness – and I for one, could not be more pleased. My emotions are all over the place and this is definitely not a proper mini-review, but what can I say?! Ya girl is in love!
Stand Out Tracks: Hold Up, Don’t Hurt Yourself, Sorry, Daddy Lessons – JUST LISTEN TO THE WHOLE ALBUM TBH!
DΞΔN, a Korean R&B artist, recently released his first ep titled 130 Mood:TRBL. The seven-track EP consists of quite a few features from Dok2, Gaeko of Dynamic Duo, Jeff Bernat, Crush and Zico of Block B. Overall, I think that this is a great introduction to Dean and his voice. If you’re not familiar with Korean R&B, I would say that this is a great place to start.
Stand Out Tracks: What 2 Do (feat. Crush & Jeff Bernat), I Love It (feat. Dok2) & 21
Not only did Queen Bee release an album – she released a visual album! Lemonade – The Film is visually stunning and as amazing as the album. I suggest that you watch the film and then re-listen to the album. You’ll be glad that you did.
Usually, in this section, I will either have my current style or style inspirations. I am currently in the process of figuring out where I want to take my style. Look forward to more in this section, next time!
I hope you all enjoyed the first installment of THE GOODS!
Be sure to let me know what are your goods for the spring season down below!